Zendesk is a multi-functional ticketing system that allows you, the customer, to log a query to us and receive a timely response. The following are guides to using this system:
Please note: Screenshots are included as a guide - Website name may differ depending on where you are located.
If you are a new user, follow these steps:
- Step 1: From the Digicel Business Website:
- Step 2: Select the "Support" tab.
- Step 3: Select "Sign In"
- Step 4: Select "Sign Up"
- Step 5: Complete the registration form and select "Sign Up".
An activation link will be sent to the email address included in the form.
- Step 1: Go to the Digicel Business Website
- Step 2: Select "Support.
- Step 3: Select "Submit a request".
- Step 4: When creating a ticket, you will be required to fill out the fields marked with an asterisk (*) and select "Submit"
- Step 5: Once your ticket was successfully created, you will receive a pop-up notification. (box at the top right).
You can also check your email used to create the ticket for further confirmation and a link with your ticket number.
Track the status of your ticket(s)
- Step 1: Log in to Zendesk.
- Step 2: After logging in to Zendesk, select "Requests" to view the status of your logged tickets.
- Step 3: Here, you can click on your tickets to edit the information as well as reply. You can also close your tickets if the query has been resolved.