An E1 is simply a connection that allows for inbound and outbound calls via using a digital connection. Some Older PBXs can use E1 once the appropriate hardware (cards) are available. An E1 by design can allow up to 30 simultaneous calls, fractional E1s are also available for smaller business.
Articles in this section
- What is a SIP Trunk?
- How is a SIP Trunk delivered?
- What equipment is used to deliver the SIP Trunk services?
- What is the process to have the SIP Trunk service installed?
- What is the process to have the DIA service installed?
- What is a DIA (Dedicated Internet Access)?
- How is a DIA delivered?
- What equipment is used to deliver the services?
- What is a DPLC (Domestic Privately Circuit)?
- How is a DPLC Delivered?