Usually, the service is handed off to you on a Customer Premise Equipment (CPE). This device can be an AudioCodes M500, AudioCodes M800 or an AudioCodes M1000. A specific port is configured as the handoff port. Connecting your equipment to this port will allow use of the service.
Articles in this section
- What is a SIP Trunk?
- How is a SIP Trunk delivered?
- What equipment is used to deliver the SIP Trunk services?
- What is the process to have the SIP Trunk service installed?
- What is the process to have the DIA service installed?
- What is a DIA (Dedicated Internet Access)?
- How is a DIA delivered?
- What equipment is used to deliver the services?
- What is a DPLC (Domestic Private Leased Circuit)?
- How is a DPLC Delivered?